1. BE PRESENT AND IN THE MOMENT. Most have a listening span of about 2 minutes on the post, and they drift off to what happened today or what is coming next. It has been said that women use more words than men, so men be prepared to clear your schedule when she needs to talk. Women, if you’re reading this part, please under that most men would rather watch a game instead of listening to a conversation that will pull on their heartstrings, so be strategic and to the point in your conversation with men. Now back to the men: Give her not only your time but your focus, your attention, and your understanding. It will not hurt to throw in some flowers when you listen and ask for forgiveness.
Do whatever it takes to clear your head so that you are full with her when you are with her. Treat her as you would your most valuable client. She is.
2. OPERATE IN YOUR MASCULINE POWER. Most women are attracted to masculine men in their attitude, behaviors, and confidence. Confidence does not mean being arrogant or having a narcissistic self-center mentality in a relationship with a good lady. Your masculinity should be used to be the best man you can be and move her to the deepest levels of her desires. Let her move and stay within her feminine softness as she knows she can trust you fully.
3. DON’T BELIEVE YOU DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES. We all make mistakes; the key is to make them and then learn from what happened. You will make mistakes, and so will she. Try not to make too big of mistakes and learn from the ones you make. You’re not supposed to be perfect; just try not to be too stupid. When you make a mistake, it is best to come baring gifts or flowers.
4. DON’T TRY TO FIX EVERYTHING. Most women are born nurturers, so they will give more than what is given to them in a relationship. A woman is so good at giving and giving, and sometimes she will need to be reminded to nurture herself. However, this is not always the truth because it depends on lifestyle, life experiences, and past relationships. It is hard for some women to build synergy in their workspace and life, so they bring work-related problems home. Those problems spill over into a sit-down rant over today’s or the week’s issues. Although she is unleashing a typhoon, she doesn’t need you to fix the problems that cause this conversation to come home. The key to being supported is just listening. She is not seeking for you to fix her problems, but she is most likely wanting to vent. Venting for women is a way to work through their issues. However, if she asks for your suggestion, give it with love.
How to give Suggestions and Feedback:
- If she is super sensitive or give it with masculinity, but with care.
- If she is not a medium-level personality or level emotional intelligence (EQ), balance gives it power.
- Check Your Motives. Before giving feedback, remind yourself why you are doing it.
- Be Timely. The closer to the event you address the issue, the better.
- Make effective communication part of the regular relationship communication. But only give feedback when it is asked and NOT just offering.
- Be Prepared. You don’t want to read a script, but you need to be clear about what you will say. This will help you to stay on track and stick to the issues.
- Be Specific in your response stick to what you know first-hand.
- Criticize in Private. Establish a safe place to talk where you won’t be interrupted or overheard. While public recognition is appreciated, public scrutiny is not.
- Give feedback from your perspective.
- Suggestions and feedback should be focused and on topic. Don’t bring in issues and problems from a past relationship or dating issues.
She desires your advice but doesn’t wish to be told what to do—your sound advice feeds her faith and respect for you. If you give her space to form her decisions, she will love your masculinity.
5. BE VULNERABLE. She needs to see that you can be vulnerable and your heart is open to sharing how you feel. However, don’t be a wuss! You must be willing to share your fears and feelings and acknowledge your mistakes quickly.
6. BE FULLY TRANSPARENT ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL. If you want to have trust, you must be willing to share your life. It takes courage to love fully, to open your heart fully, and let her in when you know she feels the same way about you. Your open communication will lead to greater trust and an increased feeling of love. Openness will allow you to experience the full dimension of love between two people who have a transparent relationship.
7. KEEP YOUR MIND AND GOALS ON WEALTH BUILDING TOGETHER. Atrophy is the natural process when you stop working a muscle, just as if you stop working on your relationship AND your future financial goals. Find common goals, dreams, and visions to work towards to build a better future together.
8. DON’T WORRY ABOUT MONEY. Money is a game, and it’s fiat. Fiat money is all kinds of money made legal tender by a government decree. Paper money or coins that have face values far exceeding their commodity values and are not redeemable in gold or silver is called fiat. Earning money is like playing the game of Monopoly. The money is not real, and it buys hard and tangible property. You win more when you strategize together to build a better future. It never helps when teammates fight or are single-minded in pursuing their agendas. It is important to leverage both people’s strengths and find solutions to shore up each other’s weaknesses to win in the game called life.
9. PRACTICE FORGIVING, BUT DO NOT FORGET. It’s best to learn how to forgive because we are not perfect. However, we can have perfect intentions. It is important to focus on the future rather than carrying the weight of the past. Don’t let your past dating situations, relationships, dating, or marriage history hold you hostage, to that past and stop you from succeeding in your current relationship. Holding onto past mistakes, past relationships that either one of you have had is like keeping a heavy anchor tired around your waist or legs while at the bottom of the ocean. This behavior will hold your relationship or marriage back from thriving. Cut the anchor loose and always choose love. FORGIVENESS IS FREEDOM.
10. LOVE. LOVE. ALWAYS CHOOSE LOVE. Make sure that you enter a marriage filled with love, mutual respect, faith, and a strong desire to invest in the relationship.
Love is the guiding principle through which all your choices are governed; there is nothing that will threaten the happiness of your marriage. When you truly love each other and build a better relationship, your love will endure.
MARRIAGE isn’t about happily ever after. It’s about working hard daily to ensure your marriage and love last forever. And a commitment to grow together and a willingness to continually invest in creating something that can endure eternity. Through that work, love and happiness will come.
If you are read Part 1 and Part 2 of this blog post and your marriage isn’t what you want it to be, take 100% responsibility for YOUR PART in marriage, regardless of where your spouse is, and commit to applying these suggestions to your marriage, dating relationship or partnership.
ALL MEN READING THIS POST THIS IS YOUR MISSION: Commit to being an EPIC LOVER, be a good listener, understanding, and COMMITTED! THIS POST CAN BE APPLIED TO A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN. However, it was written by a man for men! For women, it is important to be supportive of your man’s dreams, life and be able to give 100% in the relationship. There is no greater challenge and no greater prize than having a great relationship. You both deserve an EPIC relationship!
Dating: Find someone on the same positive and life-fulfilling journey and path and live the life you want and desire! You Must be willing to be their support, partner, confidant, best friend, “ride and live happily together,” and foster a sense of true togetherness mindset in the relationship. Let go of your past (Bad Behaviors, Distrust, Dysfunctions, and Disbelief) past bad relationships, and be willing to be an active partner in the new relationship/partnership. If your new partner’s life, business, or career vision is better/more significant than yours, be willing to come on board to lend sincere support to their vision, mission, and journey. Moreover, have your own BIGGER THAN LIFE vision, goals, and plans for your life and work on it daily. Be Honest, Be Trustful, Be Truthful, Be a GOOD Communicator, Be Helpful, Be Bold, Be Supportive, and Be Happy. Love yourself deeply, and you will be able to love someone else deeper! Be Unconditionally Loving, Unapologetic for what type of life partner you desire/deserve and Be Unwavering in your pursuit of happiness! These are my TRUTHS, and I live by them because you are not meant for everyone, and everyone out in this world should not enter your happy life. I wish you MUCH peace, love, and happiness; Always and Forever!!
Consider signing up for our Coaching Services if you desire to gain massive success in your relationship, dating, health, or life.
I can be reached for coaching at several websites: www.deonhuff.com, www.HealthJourneyPro.com, www.HerSlender.com, www.FitAndSlimmerBody.com, www.LifeSuccessAndPersonalGrowth.com, www.SuperSuccessfulWeightLoss.com, www.DatingAndRelationshipSuccess.com. After you have purchased any of our coaching programs and wish to book your consultation appointment feel free to follow the directions below or contact us via the Contact Us page on any of our websites. You have the option to purchase a one-on-one coaching program. After you have paid for your coaching, please visit: https://lifesuccessandpersonalgrowth.clientsecure.me to create your client account, complete the initial enrollment documents, download your goals e-class worksheet, and schedule your first coaching session. The sale is final after you have attended your first coaching session. If you select to cancel a session within 48 hours of your original appointment, you will lose that session, and no refund is given for any missed appointments.